Fall is everyone favorite season, right? Football, weather is perfect [most of the time], all the best holidays, the list is endless. I always see these awesome fall bucket lists, but after looking into them more they aren’t reasonable with a baby/toddler. No baby wants to go apple picking! So I’ve made our very own ‘Toddler’s First Fall Bucket List’.
Follow along with us below, I’ll be updating the list as we complete it!
- Make homemade apple sauce & enjoy it’s deliciousness
- Pick & carve the very first pumpkin
- Play with pumpkin guts & toast the seeds
- Have a bonfire & roast s’mores
- Meet out of town family
- Go trick-or-treating
- Go on a nature walk
- Finger paint with fall colors
- Have a first birthday!
- Enjoy a Thanksgiving feast
What are some of your favorite fall activities?